Thursday, April 30, 2009

Color chef challenge 4


Well I am back to playing with my new favorite and now you can get your hands on this great stamp set too! Be Yourself is the May Stamp of the Month.


KJ's color challenge this week was all about the pink. With three girls I know all about pink and I love it!!! I decided that my girl needed to be drowning in dimonds and pink...perhaps she is off to prom. My daughter wore a pink prom dress a few years ago and was just gorgeous!

Danielle is my girly girl all about shopping and girly stuff. She humored me and played sports for a long time and was really good at it but her heart is on the girly stuff.

She is so super sweet (she even brought me a blizzard today for no reason yummy) and smart. She is about to graduate high school and go to Nursing school. I am very proud of her.

Here is another view of my card I needed to add some bling! Every girl in a fancy dress needs some bling.
I hope you had a chance to check out yesterdays' blog hop. If not please check it out.



2 comments: