Saturday, April 18, 2009

Everyone loves a little sparkle.

A little sparkle makes everyones day. My cousin came over to play with my stuff so we could figure out what we were going to do for my grandma's 90th birthday party. At first I thought this paper would be perfect as it is just beautiful! It is flowing with two of my favorite colors...green and pink. It has all these fabulous swirls of sparkle. It is also a we bit embossed. I beleive it is from K&Company.

She liked it too and when I told her we would see what we could do with that she said "you're going to use that paper for me?" haha. How many times have you thought that to your self...I am not going to use this cause I am going to save it for this, or that, or the other. Well use it! If you have something that you like or something that you love. Use it, don't wait for just the right project or one day you will wake up and you tastes will have changed or it won't be in style. Use it up if you use all of it well you can buy more.


The card was turning out mych to compicated and the stamp just wouldn't go so we ended up setting it aside.

After she left I cut out another flower and popped it up with a pop dot. Then I added a little bling to each of the flowers.

Stamped a little "just because" added some more bling and wala...fun quick little card.


















2 comments:

  1. Awesome card... I do that I have so much PP that I love and have not found the right project for it...... I have been trying for the past week to use it all up. Thank you so much for the RAK.... I loved everything

    ReplyDelete