Saturday, April 11, 2009

A little challenging fun

So a fellow consultant has posted a color challenge that you can find here it is her Innagural Color Challege: Color Chef Challenge # 1. I was so excited to stumble upon it as usually I am last to know about something cool going on. This weeks challenge was to use Breeze, Sweat Leaf, and White Daisy. I don't have Breeze so I subbed Cool Caribbean.
I combined it with this weeks sketch challenge over at Split Coast Stampers
I love the way this card turned out. I have been really wanting to do something with this stamp set Precious Smiles. It is a stamp set that can be used to promote Operation Smile or thank your customers for donating. These kids are so precious you can find tons of things to do with this adorable set. The flowers are from A Huge Thanks which is a consultant set with lots of thank yous and adorable flowers.
I really like how this card came together. I played with this set once before and I just was not happy with the resut but I think I will make up some of these so I can send some out.
Don't forget to look at the post below for some Blog Candy.

2 comments:

  1. I defenetly have to get started on cards, you are such a great inspiration....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards! I wish I were as creative!

    ReplyDelete