Sunday, July 5, 2009

Just you...

So I've had these photo's of my daughter laying around for a few years and I never really knew what to do with them.
Over at PS they are always doing fun crops and whatnot and this month we are doing a scrap-it-forward crop it is fun we do a challenge and then who ever finishes and posts first gets to post the next one.
This one was to use a sketch by Becky Fleck over at Page Maps. I had some more of my Feb 2008 kit left featuring scenic route. Haha you may have seen this paper in what my last two posts. I am almost all out of it but you can see how stinking cute it is I just can't help myself.
Here is a close up of the title and the journaling. Chipboard letters I love them as they are so red and shiny. I love the heart as an "o" I normally journal freehand but since this is obviously Dani I just cut apart some stickers and used some descritpive lovey dovey words to talk her up.
I also love how the embelished layers turned out. Here is another view of them. Dani is my girly girl too so all the pink and all the hearts fit perfect. Not to mention she is making a heart in the bottom photo!
I also used a Marth Stewart punch to make the frame and was pleased that it turned out the first try and that it all matched up in the corners. It must have been my lucky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment