Friday, November 13, 2009

Do you ever just find yourself head over heals in love?

With scrapbooking stuff? What did you think I was going to say? Haha...Anyway I am head over heels in love with the Jingle kits as well as the coordinating Christmas stamps!  I have not bought Christmas stamps in so long and then this year I found that I needed several.

Ms. Holiday Cheer, Holliday Trinkets, Snow Flurries...I just cannot get enough. Add those twinkling brads and the demensionals and the ribbon...oh my goodness!!!

So I have not just been loving the stamps and the papers I have been using it too!

I have a Christmas card class that is running on Saturday, November 14 and December 4 we are making 4 each of 5 designs I am giving you a little sneeay peeky of 3 of them.

Here is Ms. Holiday Cheer going out on the town shopping for gifts. Isn't she so stinking cute? I focused on paper piecing here something I never do. You could also color her in with markers. 

Next I will show you a chilly little card using Snow Flurries. Now I secretly, ok it is no secret, I love the snow. If it has to be cold I also want it to be pretty. I mean seriously why should I just be freezing if I don't have diamonds dancing in the snow? On a side note Juniper was not my favorite color until I saw it in this paper pack. Can I just tell you how much I love it! I don't know how I lived without it before. It is so versatile too.

In this card I took the Top Notch die...how cute is that? Anyway I just stamped a few flurries here and a few flurries there added a little bling and bam super cute card in a monochromatic theme that will take your breath away just like a crisp cold morning.

It is so fun to share some cards with you as I feel that I have not done so in a long time. Another card that I want to show you is using Holiday Trinkets. I focused on the tree's for this card, we also get to use the ornaments later one. I love this card is just pure colorful fun! It mixes and matches patterns and it is so bright and colorful.

I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek. Please let me know if you would like to join us in class. I still have a few more seats open or as always you can do the class by mail. It is just a little extra for shipping.

I know this is a crazy love but sometimes new papers and stamps just make me a little gaga. Maybe I need to get out more...maybe I am spending too much time with the kids...nahhh...

Have a great day I am off to create...

6 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I fall in love with scrapbooking stash far too often!!! Your cards are lovely...especially the shopping one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. with you on falling in love with stashLOL! Love those cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome papers and cards...I so wish I can get into card making:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pretty much fall in love with scrapping supplies on a weekly basis! Don't feel bad ;) Your card designs are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely fall in love with my creative "stuff," and I think that's good. It leads to creating in fun ways. And I love the image in your first card.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards! It's great when products inspire ... often better for the wallet when they're IN your stash ... but why be snobbish? I think inspiration is the prefect excuse to buy!

    ReplyDelete