Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you have a very safe and Happy New Year tonight!

I am following my tradition and staying home with the family. We will make a bunch of snacks and play games. The kids will drink fake wine and we will enjoy watching the ball drop at a few different locals. I am looking forward to the newest game at our house Monoply City. Whoo hoo...I will fill you in on how it goes.

Being the new year and all makes me all reflective of the last year. I have been organizing photo's and thinking of what kind of goals I have for the next year. I cannot understand how those girls can grow so fast so soon!

Now these are not resolutions if these things do not happen it is ok but these are the things I want to work on...

  • Better over all health (menu planning)
  • Be more active (walk up stairs, play more we fit, go for walks)
  • Home improvements (painting walls, maintain yard, create studio)
  • Bible study time (carve out time every day to spend with God)
  • Blog post (get back to posting regularly which will help me stay creative too)
  • Go to the CTMH Conventionv(nuff said)
  • Date night (get out once a month with the hub and sometimes with anohter couple)
  • Do some regular journaling (I really miss this)
  • Keep track of books that I have read (I hate it when I read a book twice. LOL)
  • Set aside some business time
  • Send more cards - birthdays, thinking of you, have some on hand
  • make creative time
  • Love, love, love - this year was tuff, especially this past month or two. I lost a friend, a two grandparents and my best friends mom who was like my mom. I want to make sure that those I love KNOW that I love them.


So I guess this is it...do you have any goals or resolutions?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Amy. Wow you have a lot on your plate this year! Much love. Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good goals for the year Amy. Have I told you lately how amazing you are?! You are! So grateful that you're my friend. Happy New Year! Love ya! ~P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...feeling the love here ladies. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No goals or resolutions for me...never keep them anyway.

    Happy New Year Amy.

    ReplyDelete