Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pretty in Pink



Here is a page for my daughters book. She went to prom and looked like a princess. Her dress was so super cute and she went and had her hair done un an updo. I think she must have had the time of her life.

I used the flowers from CTMH and had this other really cool ribbon that had leaves all over it so I trimmed the leaves and made stems. I might add some buttons to the middle of the flowers but I have not made up my mind yet.

I have the double page with the rest of the pictures. I will share those later. I usually do a single page for school books and double pages for mine.

2 comments:

  1. Oh...your little girl is now a grown up. Beautiful AMy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! the prom... that is it, there goes your baby, next is college, marriage, and babies of her own.... Where does time go???? why so fast????

    ReplyDelete