Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tis the season to organize and catch up!

So as I have mentinoed in the past I scrapbook chronologically for the most part. By the time December rolls around I usually start thinking man a new year is almost here and I am still behind. Haha...I am ok with being behind as I like to enjoy my scrapbooking so if some pages take longer than others it is ok.

With that said I have been on a roll!! I have been so creative since I moved into this house. I think it is because my scrapbook area is finally right in the heart of the home. It is smack dab in the family room so I can sit and make cards or scrapbook while I interact with my girls. This makes me very happy.

Now I don't want to share everything I have been working on as I want to have something for a rainy day to share with al of you but here are a few projects.

Here I used the Game On paper packet and created a quick page for soccer season.
Another view for you
and another. Here you can see the SU punch that looks like notebook paper. I have been using this a lot more in my cards and pages. It just adds a nice little something.

Here are some basketball pages with some older papers that I have just had so I don't know where they are from but I was happy to find something cute that matched out school colors.

 and the close up of the button detail














Well I hope you all have a great day today! I will be back to show you the rest of the pages later.

I must say the best part about doing these older photo's is looking back at how cute and little the girls were. Now they still cute but so old. Time it just goes by so fast...I better go take some more photo's!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Amy.

    I am afraid my Mojo has done a disappearing trick again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages! Also, I love your new profile photo...very Amy. So cute! Miss you a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout! I always love to see sports pages. I also like the new blog set-up. Interesting, but not too busy.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had the time to scrap!!! I can't wait until school is over I am overwhelmed....... too much homework, now I know why teacher like to give hw its payback for all that we go through in college LOL (masters in elementary ed)I love your LO's.....

    ReplyDelete