Monday, February 15, 2010

Emporium Wings...

Here are two more cards from my long distance suprise stamp camp. These two were my favorites. I just love how they turned out. For this card I just stampped Crystal Blue close together and then popped the heart up on top of it. I don't think you can tell with this photo but I have a crystal blue mat under the white adn a Sweat Leaf mat under the pattern paper. I added the brads in the corner and some ribbon. quick easy fun cute card.


My next card I ventured out and used the guitar and I love how it turned out. I was a little fearful of what I was going to do with this but once I started stamping the creativity just took over. I hope you like the end result.

I used the rock and roll technique ont he guitar and the wings. I first stamped in sweat leaf and then came back in and just rolled the ink along the edges in cocoa and this is how it turned out. I did the same thing on the wings. I also made my own patterned paper with the your a star stamp.

Here are the two cards together.

2 comments:

  1. These were my favorites too! The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards...I have never been interested in making them...but lately I have seen such beautiful handmade ones...that I am keen to give it a bash.

    ReplyDelete