Friday, March 19, 2010

Knock knock...is anyone home?

Hello...hello...do you hear the echo? I seem to have fallen off of the blogospere! I am so sorry all of you dear dear readers. I don't really have a great excuse. I have just been trapped in my real life and have not had any time to scrap or stamp. I have found my way out and found my stamping...crafting...scrapping mojo and this is what I have been working on:
Isn't that just the cutest little Roledex? Once I finish it I will be sharing it and having a class to make it. I have been wanting to make one since I saw that cute one in the Close to my Heart Spring 2009 Idea Book featuring Emporium paper.

I will be back soon I promise with cute projects...in fact my friend Patti won the PTI stamps for a year give away and she is coming over to play tonight and bringing her goodies....I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable rolodex...I love it! SO excited about your PTI stamping night..I wish I was there!

    Also, I have been neglecting calling/texting about the card workshop from last month. I do need the photos, if you get a chance...

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Amy...that is a sweet project...hope to see it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! I bought the cards, but never got a base - your project inspires me to do more!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete