Friday, April 23, 2010

Great America Fun...the whole kit and Caboodle

Here are a few more pages from the Caboodle papers using the Workshop on the Go kit. Love it...these pages are cool as you would not think of this kit for the Great America amusment park but they totally work.  Fun fun fun...

First I will show you a few close ups of the page just because I love all the little details. It turns an average page into a page that you might say WOW that looks fun and WOW I could do that and WOW I love it!

I love this new Cocktail Alphabet set it is so playful and I did not have anything else like it so I knew it was a must have for me.

Here I took a deminsional element and added some journaling and some ribbon. I also stamped the cute little circle in Crystal Blue and popped it up with a pop dot.

Also notice that tower in the back ground...do you see the little dot next to it? That is my daughter and her friend! Yikes!!
Here they are getting ready to go up into the bungie swing. Notice the cute arrow and the little tab. I love these tabs they are even cuter in real life.
Ok finally here is the whole page isnt' it so adorable? I love the way it turned out. It helps that my subjects are so darn cute.


And here is the second page of them getting off the crazy ride still smiling. I think they would have done it again if they had another $20


Did you notice...
  • stamping around the photo mat
  • stamping around the journal mat
  • the ink all around the page to tie it all together
  • the visual triangles of color and product and even photo's between both pages
I really had fun doing this WOTG Kit and who would have thought that Great America pages would have worked so well with it. Some of the other people in the class did photo's at the river, some friend photo's and some self portriats. Everyone had very cute pages and they all looked a little diferent.

Remember the Workshop on the Go kits are only available durring the current catalog so if you want any of the current kits Caboodle, Veranda, Top Stitch, or You Rock get yours before the end of the month. They come with embelishments, an exclusive stamp, set and step by step instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment