Saturday, April 10, 2010

Heart 2 Heart challenge 1 - Extreme Happiness

Heart 2 Heart has a color challenge this week and that is to use Sweet Leaf, Sunflower and Cocoa on a project. I started a few different cards and finally came up with this one. I just LOVE this stamp set and have not used it in the longest time. I scored the paper and sanded it down to white added three brads some ribbon and mounted teh sweet leaf onto the cocoa. Then I stamped the flowers in cocoa stamped off and made the edges darker by rolling the stamp back into the cocoa ink then cut them out. I also added some liquid glass and glitter to the ends of the flowers.
I hope you like it. I can't wait to see what the next challenge it at H2H

5 comments:

  1. Ahh paradise! Lovely card - Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card for the warm weather--like we're getting a taste of. I like the dry embossing, it looks like the wall inside a tiki hut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add a touch of Gold Rush to the inner part of the Hibiscus and it would look just like a variety of Hibiscus I saw at the garden center! I LOVE this stamp set and what you've done with it. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy...LOVE it!!! You know I'm a sucka for dry embossing and sanding!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, I just love you! I get so excited when I see comments on my blog from you! I think you might be my sista from anotha mista! I love your card, love the stamp set too & how you added glitter to the flowers! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete