Thursday, May 20, 2010

Whoooo do you think of?

So my friend Patti is simply amazing and oh so talented. She might tell you otherwise as she is pretty modest but don't let her fool you she has been known in some stamping circles as Yoda...because she is the card master. She can take a pile of paper and turn it into gold. Here newest venture was designing this cute little owl. You can find some of her cards other amazing over at her blog.  If you can't tell by now I just lover her she is one of those friends that make you feel good. In turn she makes me want to pay it forward and make others feel good. I have a whole list of cards that I need to make get well soon, congrats on the new baby, some birthday cards, a few thinking of you cards, and of course a fathers day card or two.  I think it is about time I start crossing off those to do's on my list and mailing out some kindness.

First up a thinking of you card. I have been wanting to play with this little owl for some time and just could not decide what I wanted to do. Finally the other day I thought this would be perfect for a man card. I had all of these fun masculine prints laying around and wala...
I also added some new Close To My Heart Glitz...it is like Stickles but better as you get at least twice as much for about the same price. Love it...
 
I didn't do to much more to the card as far as embelishments go but I also did a paper peicing all along the bottom base cardstock. It just added enough of an element to keep it interesting. I think the person who will be recieving this will enjoy the simplicity of this card.
Y26, E55, E57 YG91, YG95, YG99, Y21, Y23, YR04, YR07

2 comments:

  1. I'm feelin the love Amy! Thanks. :) You know, the feeling is totally mutual! Love what you did with my little friend! He looks so handsome all decked out in glitter. Great paper choice too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete