Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cherry O Cards

Today I just have a quick card share. This is a great little fun set of cards that i made using the Cherry-O Workshop On The Go. I just love these WOTG's as I looooove kits I have belonged to a few Kit of the Month clubs in the past and now I can just have my very own kit of the month whoo hoo!  Each kit comes with a set of instructions for a double page spread and six cards. They also have photo's of two more pages and six more cards that you can make. With a reference to which how to book they are in. Even after you make all four layouts and all twelve cards you will still have tons of paper left to make more scrapbook pages and/or cards. So when you order these WOTG's you basically have a full class in a box they are super fabulous.

Don't miss out on todays Jackpot it is a Goodie Box!!

1 comment:

  1. In case you haven't heard me say it enough, I cannot wait to make these cards! Looking foward to Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete