Monday, June 14, 2010

Spotlight: Just be yourself and bloom!

Welcome to our monthly spotlight blog hop. You should have come from Carol's blog. This month we are featuring Just Blooms. I love these little flowers, they come in big flowers, little flowers and in various shapes and colors. I have them all but my favorites are the ones are the little colonial white ones. They can add so much to any project. Today I thought I would just showcase a card.

I decided to add some green buttons to my card for the centers of each flower.

These little flowers are also perfect to stamp on or to dye. You can dye them with reinkers or you can even sponge them to gradually build color.


Here is my completed card. I used one of my
favorite papers from the Twitterpatted paper pack. This paper is so fun and flirty which is exactly what I think of when I see these girls from the Be Yourself stamp set.

Here is another view of the card
Now you can continue on to Helen's blog and see what fun fabulous blooms she has at her blog.


10 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. I love the green buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I saw this stamp set I fell in love and you've paired it with my favourite paper pack from last year. What's not to love? You just made my day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the right accent for the stamp - enough without being overdone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I like the flowers in combination with the scalloped oval!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is really, really cute, I love that set with the girls. I really like the colors you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute girly card. i always need ideas for those since im not that girly myself

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right -- that paper with the flowers and stamp sat are FUN & FLIRTY! Love it! Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's perfect for tween girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Noticed you haven't posted in a while. I know you've been working on some awesome cards. Would love to see them. :)

    ReplyDelete