Monday, August 23, 2010

A little love

So hello here I am again. I hope you all are enjoying all of my activity. I have been having a surge of creativity and will tell you and show you why very soon. I am really enjoying having my mojo back!!! I have been trying to build up my cards and I still have a ways to go but one thing I thought I would do is cut a few card bases and then change out chust an element or stamp set to see how different I can make the cards look. So you probably remember this card from a few days ago, well here is what I came up with for a new version.

I did something really fun on this card...well it was all fun but I am pointing out the buttons and the brads. This will just give you a fun different look. I also masked the hearts and cut them out and popped them up.

Materials used : A Love, More to Adore, Ribbon, Buttons, Brads,

2 comments:

  1. Amy! How are you? I have been meaning to get on over here and visit for well...forever! I think of you often and hope that things are good your way. Please tell everyone hello for me...I need to bring my babies to lunch at the SAO...yes? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete