Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Scraphappenings

so I am still scrapbooking. Wa hoo!! I have been getting lots of pages done and have been scrapbooking some really random photo's. I would share everything but then on those days when I got nothing I won't have anything to share so I will just show you another one of my favorites that I just finished.

I finally used my Magic book! It was so easy to use and so FUN!!!

Many many years ago...um wow many many I used to go to Loretta Lynn's Dude Ranch down in Hurricane Mills Tennessee with my cousins. My one cousin used to race motocross and his sister would get bored so I would tote along and we would have loads of fun.  Anyway I found a bunch of photos when I moved my studio, yes again that is another story, I thought they would be fun to scrapbook and I had a hard time fitting all the photos on the pages. I grabbed my Magic book and got busy. This is the Showtime layout.










 Supplies: Crate Paper - Lemon Grass Collection: Lime
               Magic How to Book
               Misc. Ribbon
               Crate Paper glitter borders and embellishments






No comments:

Post a Comment