Sunday, November 14, 2010

Case Study #14 - Happy Birthday!

So I have been wanting to play along over at Case Study. I am the queen of casing so this is perfect for me. I love to look at a card or a scrapbook page or even a photograph and get inspiration from it. Sometimes I change a little and sometimes I change a lot. Here is what I came up with:


Here is another view of the details

Here is Heathers card over at Case Studies...isn't is so adorable!

Recipe:
CTMH It's Your Day stamp set, Cherry-O Papers, Sweet Leaf, Chocolate, Tulip, and White Daisy Cardstock. Tulip, Chocolate, Blush, Sweet Leaf, Buttercup, Sunset Inks. Liquid Glass and Stickles. Red Ribbon, Chocolate Waxy Flax, and a Button.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning and now I am inspired to use my BoBunny stickers...thank you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love the texture on the cake layers and the great CASE of Heather's design and colors! A perfect birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job and I love the icing! :) Thanks for playing along with the CASE study blog - I'm really happy to be their sponsor this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the challenge this week, love that image. Thanks so much for playing along at the CASE Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image, and sweet card! Thanks for playing with us :)

    ReplyDelete