Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Quick Holiday Cards

A week or so ago I had some friends over for what we like to call the Crafty Girls Swap. Basically at one time or another all of us have been in stamp clubs and didn't want that commitment anymore BUT missed the relationships that we made there. One day I thought to myself I miss my stamping friends! Thus Crafty Girls was born. We have kept it small and have only met a handful of times but I see this continuing on for a long time because it is so enjoyable and fun. Here is the card that I came up with.

As you can see it is pretty simple but I did pay attention to details. I added some glitter to the swirls on the trees and some liquid glass to the brads. The tree's are popped up and I distressed the edge of the ivory as well as each block the tree's are on.
Another view

 
Mistletoe level 2 kit CTMH, Chocolate Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Cranberry Brads, New England Ivory and Chocolate Ink. Martha Stewart Punch. A Timber stamp set  from CTMH


3 comments: