Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Consider it Cased 2

Well I am back with what I hope to make a regular thing. I have been on a stamping frenzy and making fun cute cards while still using up my February 2009 kit from Personal Scrapper. I finally broke out this adorable little girl from My Favorite Things. I got her at CHA this past summer and have not really had much of a chance to play with her. I googled Best Medicine and saw this card. I loved it so much that the only thing I really changed was the paper..

I used my Copics to color her in.

Close up...don't you love the sparkles in the paper. Adorable!

The inside of the card. I love to finish them too.

Another thing I learned a while back when coloring with the Copics is to layer the colored in part it give the image even more depth.

I hope you enjoyed today's card. I also wanted to let you know that a friend of mine is having a blogaversary over at her blog. I hope you enjoy all her cute projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment