Sunday, February 13, 2011

Consider it Cased - Valentine's Edition

So I came across this blog in my hopping and I knew right away that this is what I would do for Maizie's Valentines Day Cards.

First I cut down some Close To My Heart Tulip Cardstock down to 2" x 3" which was nice because out of one piece of cardstock I got 24 cards and I only need 21. Next up a cute little frame I used Fillable Frames #12 from Papertrey Ink and some white craft in from Stampin' Up!



Then I rounded the corners and stamped a variety of cute animals from PTI's Tiny Treats Birthday stamp, punched them out, and colored them in with my Copics. Added a sentiment from CTMH's Stay it in Style stamp set.


About that time two of my girls came up so Savannah helped her little sister sign her name. Melts your heart huh...

Awww my little lefty.


Look mommy! She did that after every one it was so cute!

All set for tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great day.

1 comment:

  1. They turned out great! Even more adorable are the photos of the girls! So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete