Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love is in the air

oh...I am so in love this week. This is going to be a great year I can just feel it!

Papertrey Ink is having an anniversary celebration and today they have a great set of tags that we can download and use to make cards. I am planning a whole set but since it has been a busy weekend I thought tonight I would just make one card up.

I chose to focus on Lisa Johnson's tag with the cute little hearts since Valentines Day is right around the corner.



I used my Copics and colored in the hearts R81,R83.R85, and R89 I really love this color combination. It is one of my favorites. I also wanted to add some other colors so I grabbed YG25 as it matched my cardstock just perfect. For the blue area I used BG72 and then really jumped down the scale to BG13 and finally BG10.

Isn't this paper so gorgeous? Love love love it! I got it yesterday from Personal Scrapper my favorite kit of the month club. This month the paper is from We R Memory Keepers it is the Be My Valentine Sweetness line it just makes me smile when I see it. I was so giddy when I opened the box...love I tell you I am in love.



Have you noticed that cute boarder yet? I have been dying to get that punch since I spotted it on a card several months ago. I finally found it yesterday at Archivers. It is a fiskars punch...in love with that too.

See February is all about love and I am certainly in love so far...I cannot wait to see what the rest of the month brings. Like I said it is going to be a great year!

Hugs all :)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely card Amy! As always, your coloring is amazing! Like the new punch very much!!! And love how you used non-traditional Valentine colors. Well done!

    ReplyDelete