Saturday, June 11, 2011

Everyone Loves Something Different

I received a fun paper pack from Erica over at Personal Scrapper for participating in a crop. Double bonus as her crops always motivate me and then I got prizes to boot...jackpot!  I thought the paper was soooo adorable but I was not really sure what in the world I was going to do with it as it was with colors I just never use. When I went to the weekend crop with friends I tossed this in the back thinking it might be fun to use. Well let me tell you it was fun to use! This page was one of my favorites.  It is so playful and fun and it ended up matching my little ones outfit as well. Who would have thunk it?

Here is a close up of a cluster that I did. I also added some buttons to the circles here and there. It was my favorite tech of the weekend. I did that with various things on most of my pages. See yesterdays post and I also did it on my page here

I also did some hand stitching at the bottom of my journal box

Here is the left page

and the right

and the whole page together. Sorry about the lighting.


Supplies: My Minds Eye - Love Me Do line, Waxy Flax (CTMH) Buttons, Yellow Cardstock

1 comment:

  1. Lovely 2 pager Amy. I got that MME paper pack as a gift from Erica as well and I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete