Wednesday, August 24, 2011

and now here is a NEW page for you!

Did you feel like you had de`ja`vu` when you saw my last scrapbooking post of my girls at the park 
well it was not you it was me. I had already blogged that a few weeks ago. The funniest part is I even gave them the same title!!! Summer fun here it is the first time. So before I posted this page I looked and looked and looked and it has not been blogged before. Yay.

I again used that adorable line from Simple Stories called 100 days of Summer.

I have really been trying to amp up all the little details when I scrapbook. That is why I love the Internet I see pages I love and discover why I love them it is all of those little added details. The punch, the popped up title. The bling here and there...this page over all is pretty simple but I think it came together pretty good.

The title is one of my favorite things about this page....It is the smile that keeps me outta trouble! Ha no truer words have ever been spoken!

How cute are these twisted flowers?
Bazil makes them.


So have you ever blogged the same thing before?

Supplies -
Pattern Paper- Simple Stories line - 100 days of summer, simple pleasures, hello sunshine, expressions cardstock stickers, and fundamental cardstock stickers.
Sketch by Julie Bonner.
Cardstock - Kraft, Colonial White from CTMH


1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout Amy...I think we all do that at least once...blog the same thing twice...that is;-)

    ReplyDelete