Friday, February 10, 2012

How can she already be in Pre-school?

Actually last night we were working on her 100 day of pre-school this year but last winter when she turned 3 she started the pre-school program at the local Montessori school. She really enjoys it. Sometimes she is a little shy but over all it is a win win. I was again rummaging through my pinned ideas over at Pinterest and came across this adorable page from a garden girl at Two Peas. I changed it up a tiny bit but mostly I just changed out the colors and the embellishments.

I know that these are not standard preschool colors and it isn't very bright but these cute papers from the CTMH Wonderland just matched my little ones outfit so much I had to just run with it.

I have been using my Art Philosophy cartridge like crazy since I got it but tonight I had a blast pairing it with the stamps that came with it. I just cannot get enough of the combo.

These Rhinestones make my heart swoon and my mind go back in time. I used to have a broach that looked just like this that I would pin to the top button of my over sized men's dress shirt. Man I was so cool in high school



This banner was fun. I love love love banners but I have never mixed and matched before. This is something I will be doing again.




Supplies:

Cardstock: White Daisy, Grey Flannel, Crystal Blue, Chocolate  (CTMH)
Pattern Paper: Wonderland (CTMH)
Ink: Crystal Blue, Twilight, Chocolate (CTMH)
Embellishments: Rhineston Brades (CTMH)
Stamps: Typeset Alpha, Art Philosophy Bundle (CTMH)
Other: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (CTMH)


No comments:

Post a Comment