Sunday, July 8, 2012

Twice in one day...

is unheard of I know. First I don't post for ever and ever and now a double header. I couldn't help it my mojo is back. It is my last vacation day today and I want to clean the house and get laundry done so instead I am scrapbooking. Bwa ha ha ha! 

I also have been meaning to participate in real time over at Sketch-n-Scrap not just doing the sketches after the fact. This weeks sketch had to be posted today so I sat down and got busy. Have you played along over there yet? The sketches are awesome so go give it a chance you will be glad you did.


I cannot tell you how happy I am to be creating again. I used the Dotty for You paper pack that CTMH gave away during National Scrapbook month. I thought it was fun playful and colorful...sort of like sidewalk chalk! I followed the sketch pretty close I just changed out the photo size. I was going to turn it but this way ended up working for me.


Here is a close up of the butterflies. When I was showing my little one she said awwww then I touched one of them and then of course she had to do it too. She said "I wanna make the butterfly fly" it was so sweet. 

Well what are you waiting for...grab the sketch and enter your page. They have great monthly sponsors as well so you might even win a prize. If not you will have another page done and a cute one at that.


5 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout! I love your background paper. And your photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! I double-posted today as well. lol Your layout is gorgeous! The colors and prints of the pp are wonderful. Your butterflies are fabulous- I love how you stitched them down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the chevron border and all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is adorable! Love these colors and papers, so glad I didn't see it when it was a special, I would have HAD TO have it! lol! You did a great job with the sketch as usual! THanks for joining us this week at Sketch N Scrap and hope to see you back again real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a colorful layout and those butterflies are adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap this week! :)

    ReplyDelete