Friday, August 31, 2012

A new beginning....for Fall

As you may or may not know I am finishing up the Artiste in August blog hop...wow was that ever fun! If you were following me each day you may also be wondering where do I go from here...whatever will I do with myself every single day now that I am not sharing a project a day. Well I am super excited to tell you I have rejoined the SOTM Blog Hop. It is one of the things I really missed when I was not a consultant. I know that is only once a month but believe me I will have plenty of other things to share with you. So without furthur adu welcome, welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!!!

This month we are featuring September's SOTM, which is Fall Favorites. This set of 11 is a perfect set for fall and I know that you are going to just love all the projects we have to share. If you have come from Erin Schulte's Blog you are on the right path. The blog hop is a big circle, so if you are just getting here you can always start here and work your way around. If you find yourself getting lost please know that you can always find the full list of participating consultants here. So settle in grab a drink and enjoy the show...this month we have over 60 consultants hopping.

I love fall so this stamp set is a must have for me!  I originally had planned on making something with the scarecrow cause he is just so darn cute. I started flipping through my photos and came across these and I knew just I had to use the pumpkins instead.

I love the new Make it from your Heart book. I used a pattern from there along with the Artiste cartridge to cut the fancy sidebars. Along the top of the photo's I used the stamp "pumpkin patch...pumpkin patch...pumpkin patch". 


Here is a close up of my title. I stamped fall and popped the A and cut FUN from Artiste.




Here you can see my pumpkins and my coloring with our new Alcohol Markers....have I mentioned yet how much I{heart} them!







Supplies:
Cardstock - Colonial White, Goldrush, Black, New England Ivy
Paper Packet: Moonlight
Ink: Black, New England Ivy
Stamps: Fall Favorites
Markers: Autumn Terracotta, Sky, Olive, Tuby,
Other: Artste, Black Brads, Make it From Your Heart, Pop dots


Now "hop" on over to Kim Schnoor's blog to see what she made with the September Stamp of the Month! Don't forget this adorable stamp set Fall Favorites is only avalable until September 30th so contact your CTMH consultant to order, or shop here.

Be sure to check in next week because I have some really exciting news to share with all of you!!!


10 comments: