Monday, August 6, 2012

Artiste - Day 6

Booties...that is what we are posting today. Hopefully you have come from Kathy's Creative Corner if you are starting here that is ok too just hop around until you end up here again and you will know that you have seen all the cute projects.

Ok so back to the booties. I have been seeing these adorable things on line for years. I never had the guts to cut them out by hand and make a pair. I always wanted to and guess what? CTMH has made it possible. I cannot tell you how many adorable 3-D items are on this cartridge and how many of them were on my list of someday. Well today is now and here are my little booties -

I hope you are enjoying our hop and seeing that you to can be an "artiste" and make all of these creations.

Hope on over to RoxyBonds blog and see her adorable project for today. If for some reason you get lost along the way don't forget that all of the hoppers are along the right side of my blog.

See you all tomorrow!

2 comments: