Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to School

Ah...school starts next week and so I have been trying to wrap my head around that. It has not worked yet but with a little nudge from Practical Scrappers I decided to finally work on my pages from the Got Sketch School class I took a while back.

My little one is still in pre-school and my game plan is to work on this album so that each year I just have to add photo's. This will be awesome cause my middle daughter is starting her senior year and I was looking through her school album yesterday and I am still way back in middle school - yikes!!! Better catch that up so I can have it ready for her graduation party which will be here before I know it.

Now I normally would have just shown you the one side since I have all the faces blocked out on the other page but I wanted to show you this fabulous pocket! Isn't that awesome - I can put papers or artwork in there.


Here is a close up of the left page. Her photo from the first day of school. I take one of the last day as well. I also wrote about her favorite things and what she is learning. I still need to have her write her name on the space below.

If you need a nudge to get back into the swing of things or if you just want to get some fun back to school ideas head on over to Practical Scrappers where you can get a whole bunch of great ideas today!

No comments:

Post a Comment