Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Favorite {CTMH} Things - Holidays

Hi everyone welcome to our Playing with Paper team blog hop. We like to feature some of our favorite things each and every month. This month we are showcasing holiday projects. Hopefully you have come here from Jennifer Payami's Blog you are on the right path. This is a circular blog and so if you are just starting here you can follow along and enjoy everyone's projects.

I decided to feature products from the Pear and Partridge line. I just adore this paper! I decided to grab the Level 2 paper pack a couple of stamps the Workshop on the Go and added a bit of a twist.

 First up is a Merry Little Christmas card. I based this card on the WOTG but added my own touch and changed up quite a few things. Here is a close up of that card.

Aren't those little red gems just so cute? They are so pretty.
 For my next card I used the Level 2 paper pack along with the stamp sets Perfect Fit - Holidays and Perfect Fit - Frames. I also added some of our glitz. I got this card design from our new Make it from the Heart book.

My last card is also based on a card from Make it from the Heart and I just added a little of this and that. I used the stamp set from the WOTG this set is so cute and versatile with ornaments and birds  It also has some great Christmas sentiments.

These cards along with a few others are going to be a part of my Jump start Christmas Camp on November 2 and 3rd. More details will be in my newsletter. If you do not receive my news letter and would like to please send me an email with Newsletter in the subject line to PaisleyScraps@gmail.com now head on over to the next blog Jayma Malme.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE them all! I love how you used the WOTG as your inspiration and added your twist. I love doing that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, now I need another stamp set! Lol...these are great! I love using that frame as a wreath! Beautiful twists on the WOTG, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a fabulous job in creating your own design based on the kit and I adore all of it :) Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your projects!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy! These are cute, cute, cute!! Thanks for sharing them with us! Gives me something to scraplift. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really great work!! I love that tree with the ornaments so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are beautiful. I get worried when I see Christmas cards and I am not ready for it yet.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Koh Samui sea view villa rentals are a nice place to spend holidays freely. It has a beautiful monsoon with low population.

    ReplyDelete