Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A simple list of 10

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes

I have always loved that song and it is so true life is so full of change and once the change is over and everything is settled I often think what took me so long...what was I waiting for?

I don't know if I have any readers left because I know I have been gone forever - FOREVER. I just sort of lost the ability to create. I would do a little here and a little there but most of the time when I sat down it was forced, I really needed a card or a quick gift.  I decided to just let it go and not to force it. Well guess what has happened? I am feeling like creating again. Pages, gifts, cards oh my...in the past month I have been on a real roll. I moved my studio around several times. From an old house to a new one (yes...moved again) from the downstairs to the upstairs but now I feel settled. I also switched desks, I had a new one and I just didn't like it all my stuff was scattered so I brought the old one back and man do I feel right at home. I cannot wait to share with you some of my most current creations.

Since I am no quite ready to do that I thought I would do a clean sweep of my blog and redesign a few things. While I was doing that I came across some really awesome projects so I thought I would give you a top 10 list. I am going to focus on cards today.  In no particular order here are 10 of my favorites.

Summer Sweetness - I have always always loved this stamp set. I just cannot get over how adorable it is and so quick and easy to use. I think I need to play with this set again in the very near future.

Vroom Vroom... - Masculine cards...we all need them yet they are so hard to make. I made this one for my dad's birthday one year. I sort of wish I made a whole set of them. I also love that you can see the inside details as well as the envelope.

Crop Cards - These cards are simply fun and I love love love to use up the rest of some scrapbook paper that I used on cards. I also colored on these cards and this girl right here loves to color!

Artiste - Day 21 - This box set of cards turned out so super cute. I love the texture and the simplicity of them. These cards are perfect for a gift set for a teacher or something.

Quick Graduation Cards - The name says it all...these cards are super quick and oh so cute. I love these because you can incorporate any school color.

Consider it Cased - I want to case my case every time I see this one. I just love the feeling I get when I look at this card. Peaceful and beautiful it just puts a smile on my face.

A little Tulip card - This was just fast and fun and is very fresh. I love making cards with lots of layers and this one reminds me that sometimes less is more.

Lovely Fall - twitterpatted - what was I just saying about cards with lots of layers...yep here is one of them. To make it even better it is an Easel Card...oh I loooooove making these. This paper, the colors, the added extras yep I love everything about this one.

My Cute Little Girl - ah rubber stamps. I never use them anymore. Since I have discovered clear I just have a hard time with them. This little girl was so darn cute I had to have her anyway! More coloring...yep I love this one.

Create - I am sorry for the quality of photos on this one but I just love the message of this card. Create - yep go out there and do that very thing!

So there you have it a few of my favorites over the years. I will be sharing some super cute CURRENT projects very soon.

What is the longest amount of time you have went on a creative hiatus?

No comments:

Post a Comment