Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Happy Camper

Well I mentioned that I would have some new stuff to share soon and so here I am. When I first saw this little stamp set I knew I had to have it! I just love it - A-D-O-R-B-S!!!

Funny story...I have really been in the mood to make card crafts lately so I dug out my daughters school album to work on. I found I had no photos...bad mama. I mean I have photos tons and tons but none were printed. So I started organizing my photos and then I decided that was a late a night project and so I started messing around and decided to make some cards instead.  I pulled out this Camper Crazy set and started stamping images. Then I started going through my papers. I had a teeny tiny bit of this very old paper pack Zipadee paper pack left. In fact this was from a Level 1 Kit but I just cut it up and used it for these cards instead.

First up a quick birthday card, inside it has a fun little birthday sentiment.

 
Next up a little card that you could use for a friend or a special friend. I left this blank inside.


 
Here they both are together. I love how they turned out. I colored them with my Copics. I didn't do any shading or anything.

 
Here is where I got the layout of the card...a little mojo

No comments:

Post a Comment