Monday, July 28, 2014

L-O-V-E Camp

Sign says (woo) "Stay away, fools"
'Cause love rules at the Love Shack Camp
Well, it's set way back in the middle of a field...

sing it...you know you want to!

Ok so on my last blog post I mentioned there was a cute little camper card to go along with the anniversary gift. Here it is:

I just love this little camper! It makes me happy. I also used some of the lyrics from the tree and made some clouds.  Just to do something a little different and tie into the gift itself.


















I also used my Copics to color the little camper then I popped it up.














The inside of the card is a pop up card from the Artiste cartridge...I really love that thing. I still cannot believe that once upon a time I had a cricut and it just sat on my shelf and I never ever ever used it.


















As you can see I used more lyrics here. I just cut the inside twice and cut out the letters and glued them onto the red cardstock.

Well I hope you enjoy the card share today.

I got some goodies in the mail and will be sharing some super cool stuff for my Design Team soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment