Sunday, August 10, 2014

Birthdays...birthdays...birthdays

That is what August is around here birthday galore! I have been working on actually making and mailing cards this year. I have been doing ok but I want to stay on top of it for the rest of the year and in to next year as well.

Anyway this past week I made a gift card using Artist and this Candlelight set that I have had forever and ever. I have used it here and there but it has never been my focus for the card like this one. I colored the candles using Copics and doodled around the edge.





















Here is the inside of the card. I doodled around the edge here as well.
























I made a matching envelope using some very old You Rock paper. I hope you enjoyed this quick little card.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment