Monday, October 6, 2014

Thanks

You can never have to many thank you cards can you? Life has been throwing me a ton of curve balls lately and so I have had to rely on others and will have continue to do so for the near future so I will be sending out some of these babies.

Anyway let's find our way back to the right path...haha did you see what I did there? Find our path...pathfinding lol. 

I got this gorgeous Pathfinding paper a few days ago and have been trying to decide what to do with it. I just love the colors: Champagne, Chocolate, Autumn Terracotta, Olive, Goldrush, Lagoon...and the beautiful new Glacier!

Last night I came u with this card. What do you think?


Isn't is adorbs? I had a ton of fun coloring the leaves. I used a little barn red and then the autumn terracotta and then olive to topped them off with some liquid glass. I decided to mount the wreath onto a rosette. I have always loved these but hated how they always popped up after a while but then I saw this tip somewhere: put a dab of hot glue on a circle and stick the rosette down into that. You do need to cover up the middle so you can't see the glue and I usually do that with a button or something. In fact I did try to add a button here but I just couldn't get it to look right so I did the little banner instead.

Isn't this stamp set so pretty? It is called Thanksgiving Wreath it is a special hostess set. The only way to get one is to host a party and be a hostess with the mostess. Did you know you can even host a long distance party if you are not close to Jessica? You can!!! Reach out to Jessica here to set up your own online gathering.


Supplies*:
Cardstock - Campaign (x5931), Cocoa (X5642), Colonial White (1388)
Ink - Cocoa (Z2144), Olive (Z2137), Barn Red (Z2104), Autumn Terracotta  (Z2101)
Stamp Sets - Thanksgiving Wreath (B1454)
Pattern Paper - Pathfinding (X7186B)

Embellishments - Sparkles Brown & Tan Assortment (Z1753)
Other - Liquid Glass (Z679), Artiste (z1790)
*All supplies are from Close to my Heart unless otherwise noted.


You can find these Close to my Heart products at Jessica's CTMH store. Don't forget to check out the rest of the design teams blogs throughout the week. You can find a link in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment