Friday, May 15, 2015

A little "Taste of Summer"


Welcome to the Rose Blossom's Taste of Summer Blog Hop. If you came from Cathy's blog you are in the right spot. I hope you find lots of inspiration and enjoy hopping.

Nothing screams summer more than camping!! I decided to combine the adorable little Camper Crazy set with the bold fun prints from the special Taste of Summer paper pack. I came up with a fun little set of cards.

Here is a the first card. I used some Sparkles, Chalk It Up Assortment,  and the Lavender and Turquoise Blue ShinHan Twin Touch Markers.



Here I used some of my favorite new to me embellishment Sequins and Cherry Pink, Tender Pink, and Vivid Green ShinHan Touch Twin Markers.  I also cannot get enough of the Shimmer Trim I used Silver on this card.


Here I decided to go green with some wooden embellishments from the Timberline Assortment and I used the Vivid Green and Pastel Green markers. I also used a little bit of black bakers twine here.


Here is a the last card of the set I used Cherry Pink, Pastel Peach, Turquoise Blue, and Leaf Green markers. Another wood complements from Timberline, Triangle Studs and some fun Yellow Washi Tape (who knew this was so fun to use?).



From here you can go back to Brenda's blog. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment