Monday, February 1, 2016

Between the Folds Challenge 14A: Feturing Charlotte


Hello there!! Here is my first challenge at Between The Folds!! I am so excited to be on the Design Team and hope that you will participate in the challenges!  This week's challenge at Between the Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Block is Close to  my Heart's Charlotte Paper Packet.

 
Here is what I came up with

 
This paper packet is really lovely and there are so many different ways to use it! I decided to make up a scrapbook page. I just love the soft colors in this paper pack and really enjoyed working with it.



I also enjoyed making little layered bits all around





We would love to see your interpretation of this challenge, so please play along with us. All submissions must have some Close To My Heart product on it and if the CTMH product you used isn't obvious, please let us know what you used. If you do not have the Charlotte paper packet, you can use the following color scheme from the paper packet which are Close To My Heart colors: Black, Champagne, Slate, Sorbet, Whisper and White Daisy.

You have until Monday, February 15, 2016 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Time to participate in this challenge.

For more information, please visit our blog at: http://btfchallenges.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment