Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hello

A friend of mine recently had to put down a beloved pet and so I wanted to send her a little card to cheer her up. She loves vintage phones...you know the kind we used to talk on when we met 30 years ago...yikes when did the 80s become vintage.

I used to be on the Sketch N Scrap team and am always saving the sketches to play along and never seem to actually follow through. I am trying to participate in more challenges these days to get me into the studio using my products and pretty fun things. Well I finally followed through and I am pretty happy with how it all came together.



For this card I used the Penelope Paper Pack from CTMH and one the Nifty Fifty's Cricut cartridge. Those purple hearts are one of my favorite little embellishments. Adorable!!



I changed the placement of the sentiment a little but I just couldn't make it work next to the phone. I also always finish the insides of my cards with a little something something. Usually something simple.


Here is the original sketch #71 the challenge runs until the end of April if you would like to play along.





No comments:

Post a Comment