Saturday, February 18, 2017

Consider it Cased - Banners and stars oh my!

I have another Considered it Cased card. I ran across this card and just couldn't get over how simple yet adorable it was. I have made banner cards many many times before even banner cards that look almost exactly like this one. What I loved the most was the little strip of paper along the left hand side as well as the banner being a smidgen off center. I will for sure be using this pattern again and again and again.

My middle daughter just graduated from Basic Training and AIT she joined the National Guard. I am so proud of her and this is the card that I made her. I was originally going to do something using standard patriotic colors but the card took me here and I just went with it.



Supplies from CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Cardstock: White Daisy 
Pattern Paper -  Sugar Rush
Embellishments - Sugar Rush Dots
Other - Gray Bakers Twine, Star Nestabilies 

No comments:

Post a Comment