Saturday, February 11, 2017

Extra PML Cards - Hooray!

Several years ago I was in a kit club and I loved it! One of the things I would try to do was use up the kit within a month or two of getting the kit. That way I could keep a fresh rotation of supplies I love on hand. In January most, but not all, of my projects came from the Workshops Your Way Sugar Rush Scrapbooking Kit from Close to my Heart. I love getting their kits because it all coordinates and it just makes my life simpler as far as trying to match supplies from different companies.

I know I am being wordy today but stay with me here I do have a cute project I am just giving you a little background. 

CTMH also made some changes recently, I think within the last year or so, and started adding PML cards into their paper packets. This is great for someone like me because I am actually doing pocket scrapbooking this year. However what if you don't do pocket scrapbooking? Well you can still use them in traditional scrapbooking like I did a while back on these pages. You can also use them on cards which is what I typically do. 



Supplies from CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Cardstock: Pomegranate
Stamps: Flower Market Collection
Ink: Black
Pattern Paper -  Sugar Rush
Embellishments - Sugar Rush Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment