Thursday, February 16, 2017

Throwback Thursday - Miss You

Welcome to another addition of Throwback Thursday. I have had this paper for years. When it came out I thought it would be perfect for travel or masculine projects. I joined a Facebook Group last January and recently have gotten really involved in it. The group is called Bash Your Stash and it encourages you to use what you have. This has always been my motto simply because if I don't use something I find that it goes out of style or I don't like it anymore.  Plus if I use it up I can get more

One of the challenges in early January was to grab 15 items and put them in a bin or basket and keep them on your table top so that you will be encouraged to use the items throughout the month on your projects.

The items from the BashKit on this card is actually that wooden plane and the USA cricut cut. I took it a few steps farther and also used this old paper, some old velvet ribbon (ohhh so soft) and brads! Yes I used brads on a card. 


Full disclosure...I didn't finish my BashKit stash. I used about half of the things I put in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment