Thursday, February 2, 2017

Throwback Thursday - You're a doll

Do you have old supplies? I sure do and I try to use them. Sometimes though I come across something I just had to have. I could simply do so much with it and just use it for this and that and this...and then I get it and it sits.

and sits

and sits

and then you come across it when you are organizing your supplies and the guilt sets in. I recently went through all of my supplies and found several such items.

I thought I would bring back a series on my blog here called Throwback Thursday only it won't be with awesome photos from my childhood (and they are awesome) but with old supplies or some weeks it might just be an old project that I loved.

So here is the first installment I hope you enjoy it


I mixed the old with the new here. This russian doll is an old stamp of the month that I have had for about 3 years and the blue paper is from the Enchantment Fundamentals pack from CTMH. 



No comments:

Post a Comment