Saturday, October 28, 2017

Fall

Oh how I adore fall. I really love each and every season. The change from one to another makes me just look forward to different things all year round. There is just something special though about a perfect fall day.  I wanted to capture that in this card that I made for the last WCMD sketch over at Sketch N Scrap. There has been so much going on over there I hope you have been able to participate in the regular challenges, the crop, or the World Card-making Day challenges.

Here is what I came up with. I decided to pick out a stamp set that I wanted to play around with and then I grabbed some papers and matched up my ink.


I did the Rock and Roll technique, which is one of my favorites. You stamp your image in the main color and then you roll the image in a second color so that you end up with a few different colors instead of just one solid image.

I also crinkled the leaves a little and then added some pop dots strategically under them.


I kept the inside pretty simple.


Here is the sketch It is super cute I love playing around with banners. I feel like I went way out side the box this time around. Normally I follow a sketch fairly close but I left off the circle and mimicked it with the leaves and I also extended the back strip into a ribbon.



No comments:

Post a Comment