Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Fall Fun

I so happy to announce that I am rejoining the Sketch N Scrap team! I was lucky enough to be one of the early team members but then life got a wee bit crazy and I had to step down. I was so excited when my scrappy friend Lisa reached out to me about being a Guest Designer this past October and then let me know that there was an opening on the Social Media Team and invited me join. Sketch N Scrap was the first design team was lucky enough to be a part of so it is a bit like coming home. 

Today we have Sketch #140 by Lisa Hidy. I love that there are so many photos on this page. I decided to pull some photos from last year when we went to the Apple Orchard it was just a perfect day and this was a fun page to scrap. I hope you enjoy it. 


Here are some of the details...pumpkins, pearls, and the little title stickers. I love using those.




Here is the sketch I stayed pretty true to it this time.


I hope you can play along over at Sketch N Scrap  Link up your project by November 30 at 9:55 pm CST


No comments:

Post a Comment