Saturday, January 6, 2018

Lets go sledding!

One of my Crafty New Year Goals was to actually USE my supplies! I know that is just crazy ins't it? 

You probably saw my post from yesterday about using up my goods from eons ago, well here is another project from that kit. 


Using up my stuff is a big reason why I wanted to get back to a Design Team. I do good when I have some goals to work towards. I also am in a bunch of Facebook Groups. One of my favorites is Bash your stash and this year someone put a challenge out there to do a layout a day...now you can do 10 a week or 1 a day as long as at the end of the year you have 365 pages done (#BYSSLayouts365). Whoa what? My scrappy goal is only 1 page a week that is only 52 pages.

Guess what? I am going for it anyway! So who knows maybe I will have 52 pages maybe I will have 365 maybe i will have more or less.I know one thing...I will have pages. So here is one page of many using the January 1st sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.

No automatic alt text available.

I hope you can play along this month and all year! We would love to see you around the blog, the Facebook page and at our monthly crops.

No comments:

Post a Comment