Sunday, January 14, 2018

Love Birds

This year one of goals is to send more cards. Since I want to send more cards I would like to have more cards on hand.

Funny side note: I originally got this adorable little stamp when it was retiring and I needed stamps to play around with for my wedding invitations. I ended up not using it for that and went another direction with my invitation...I threw that one out the window as well when we decided to just elope instead.

Back to this sweet little card. I wanted to see if I could use winter papers for something not winter related. Here is what I came up with -


What do you think? Does it scream winter? I hope not I was going for love and romance.
Here is the sketch for this last crop challenge #4 over at the New Beginnings Crop it is Card Sketch #41


Join in our monthly Facebook Crop this month it runs from - January 11th - 30th. I hope you can play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment