Tuesday, January 9, 2018

New year...new goals...CLEAN studio

Well not that Christmas is over I had to get my studio under control it was pretty insane back there!

Before:

Image may contain: indoor


I had piles everywhere and just a general over all mess! It is hard to be creative when you are in such a mess. So I started digging out while I was still lucky enough to be on winter break.

I dug deep! I dug out old cards that I had made kits for back in my stampin' up days. I think that is from like around 2003 or so...wow!

No automatic alt text available.

I will be honest I started to toss the little papers in the trash. But then I felt a little guilty so I dug them out and sorted, and sorted, and sorted, and cut, and sorted. Now I have a bunch more pre-stamped images...after I worked so hard to get rid of them this last year (haha)

Here is what happened! Now when I want to make a card I have card bases in the back and scraps in the front. I don't have to cut into my beautiful 12 x 12 papers I can use these up.

 No automatic alt text available.

I also reorganized my PL stuff because I am planning on doing that again this year.

No automatic alt text available.

After:

Image may contain: people sitting, table and indoor Image may contain: living room and indoor  Image may contain: indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment