Monday, March 19, 2018

Lucky Charms - Challenge #4

I hope you have been able to join in our fun over on Facebook for the March Lucky Charms Crop... this is 4th sketch challenge I hope you can play along.

I recently got a new stamp set, I had a blast playing around with it. The whole card just came together so nicely. I decided to make the butterfly look like it could fly of at any time.



I stamped one on the paper and one that I fussy cut. I used crystal effects to glue the center down and bent the wings up. You can also see the shimmer of the ribbon that match the pearls. I also used some Wnk of Stella to make the butterfly shimmer as well. 

 

Here is a close up of the shimmery butterfly.


I always like to finish the insides of my cards too.


 You can find the original sketch over at Sketch N Scrap #94


Join in our monthly Facebook Crop - March 16th - 31st,  you can upload your projects through March 31st at midnight CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment