Friday, April 6, 2018

Happy Happy Birthday

Have you seen the super cute sketch that was just released at Sketch N Scrap or been over to our Facebook page?

I have been trying to build up my birthday card stash for a while now because as you may remember I am trying to send out cards this year to my loved ones. This one is for my youngest granddaughters 1st birthday which isn't until October! I am way ahead here but this sketch just came together nicely paired with this fun CTMH Stamp of the Month.

I used some cute paper from Bella Blvd that I have had for quite a while...see more stash bashing.




I also have been using my newest find the tiny little jewels that seem to be all over.


The inside is this adorable little hippo...I just couldn't resist!



Here is the April 5th card sketch that I used. To play along head over to the Sketch N Scrap blog.


No automatic alt text available.

Join next month for Sketch N Scraps 6th Birthday Bash Crop over on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment