Saturday, May 5, 2018

Baby Blast

My daughter called me and asked me if there was anyway I could make her a couple of cards I of course said yes I sure can. She needed it asap and whenever I have to come up with a good idea quick I always always always grab a sketch.

I decided to see what I could come up with for this fun card sketch #121 from Sketch N Scrap.

I had this super cute Stargazer paper from the last Seasonal Expressions Catalog from CTMH that I had not had time to play with yet. I decided to just use the PML card and cut out the Rocket Ship which I popped up with some tape. Then I stamped the sentiments and added the little jewels.

This card took about 20 minutes and the bulk of that was picking out the papers and deciding where to put my gems.


Here is the inside of the card.


A close up so you can see some of the details.



Here is Sketch #121 if you want to give it a go.

 No automatic alt text available.

Head on over the the Sketch N Scrap blog and enter your project by May 31 to be eligible to win a great prize. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment